Calcium is an essential mineral. The body uses calcium for many important functions including building the structure of bone and teeth, the normal functioning of enzyme and hormone secretion, blood vessel contraction/expansion, and muscle contractions. The National Institute of Health estimates that many people consume less than half the amount of calcium they should for their body's needs. Possible benefits of calcium being studied include the slowing of tooth decay and the reduction of some symptoms of PMS. Research indicates that calcium intake is important starting from a young age. It is currently thought that the more bone mass you have early on, the more delayed the bone loss is in later years. Research is also showing that for the body to utilize calcium to its full potential, it needs to have enough magnesium (usually in a ration of 2:1) and vitamin D. People with certain malabsorption problems may be at greater risk for low calcium levels. This product also contains phosphorus, which is an important mineral for many bodily functions.
- CALCIUM PHOSPHATE POWDER - Unlike other forms, a calcium phosphorus supplement leads to less gas or constipation. Since adequate Calcium & Phosphorus are needed for bone health, Calcium and phosphorus powder helps provide both of these essential minerals, & helps prevent both Calcium & Phosphorus deficiency, especially in pregnant women.*
- SAFE FOR HUMANS OR PETS - Help prevent low calcium levels in animals and help your pets stay healthy with strong bones and mobile joints at any age! Perfect for pet dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, rodents, ferrets, and more. Ensure calcium never falls below recommended levels.
- HELP PREVENT CALCIUM DEFICIENCY IN PETS - Just like the human body, animal bodies use calcium for many important functions including building the structure of bones and teeth, normal enzyme function and hormone secretion, blood vessel contraction/expansion, and muscle contractions.*
- KOSHER CERTIFIED - We are committed to formulating the best calcium vitamins and supplements. Kosher certified and vegan. Free of gluten, lactose, artificial colors/flavors, sugar, starch, animal derivatives, yeast, and gelatin.
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA - Getting enough pharmacist recommended calcium is easy with Freeda*. Proudly Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility under strict quality assurance guidelines. Freeda: Trusted Since 1928.